My Inaugural Holiday Gifting Guide!
Ok, now that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and there is snow on the ground, I think it is time for me to drop my [drumroll please]...
First-Ever Holiday Gift Guide!
This is my favorite time of year and if you are anything like me, your Christmas tree is up, Hallmark movies are on repeat and your nightly routine consists of snuggling up on the couch with hot cocoa (or wine) in hand...in other words cozy af.
Whether you are a last minute shopper or you already have your list and checked it twice, take a peek at some of my favorites this season that your gift-getters will be sure to love!
1. Evening Fireside Candle // This little guy is a crowd (and nose) pleaser, with a perfect mix of pine with a touch of fireplace and smoke. If cozy had a smell this would be it. Know someone who wishes every morning was Christmas morning? Well, here it is in candle form.
2. Not a Morning Person Coffee Gift Set // Do you know someone who could literally sleep in until noon if they were given the opportunity? You can check them off your list with this gift box! Oh, did I mention that it is already pre-made for you, so literally all you have to do is put it under the tree (or open that ishhh up and keep it for yourself...).
Not only are you giving a great gift to your friend, you are giving back. With each Cause Roast bag of coffee purchased, you are providing one month of clean water to someone in need. Don't need the whole dang box? You can grab the items separately here: Candle (full size), Coffee, Camper Mug.
3. Let's Stay Home Sweatshirt // There is nothing quite like staying in during the cold, winter months (or any months, really), am I right?! If you know someone who would like nothing better than sitting on the couch with a glass of wine and some Hallmark movies, this one is for them!
4. Cup of Holiday Cheer Mug // I am a firm believer that one cannot have enough coffee cups. This little cutie could be given to someone who likes a little cheer in their cup- whether that is hot cocoa, coffee or maybe even some wine...I don't judge! ;)
5. Peppermint Lavender Body Scrub // Peppermint Lavender Body Scrub...need I say more? Cold winter months and the busy holiday season make this little number a perfect gift for that one person who could use a little more "me time".
6. You Are My Favorite Ever Wood Sign // Since I couldn't just stick to five favorites, I am slipping in this little beauty.
This hand-painted, hand-made sign is just perfect for that special person in your life. What better way to let them know how much you care for them than these simple, but sweet words.
Cheers to the most wonderful time of the year!