Wow, where does the time go?! For some reason, I feel like we skipped over a month this year....anyone else feel me? Regardless, 2018 was a big year! My dream became a reality by opening this store, I got married (weee!), traveled a ton, left my corporate job, cuddled my dog more than any normal human should, ate tons of pizza, and drank too much wine (jk, there is no such thing).
Anyways, before we continue drinking all the Prosecco and wrap up ringing in the New Year, I wanted to recap your favorite items from 2018.
1. Let's Bake Some Shit Tea Towel
2. Northern Aspen Sweatshirt Blanket
3. Cranberry Apple Bourbon Soy Candle
4. Hazelnut Vanilla Coffee Candle
5. Autumn Star Soy Candle
6. Perhaps This is The Moment Journal
7. Chai Pumpkin Spice Wax Melts
8. Escape With Me Camper Mug
9. Locally Grown Hooded Sweatshirt
10. You Are Enough T-shirt
While this has been one of the best years of my life so far, I can't help but look forward to 2019. Let me tell ya, big things are coming! So as the clock struck midnight on the last day of 2018, know that I was cheers-ing to you, babe.